Northside Toastmasters Club will be holding their Open Meeting on,
The Northside Toastmaster Executive are currently working on setting dates for hold Open Evenings in 2019. Below are the details regarding an Open Evening:
Time: Arrive at 7:15pm for a 7.30pm start, the meeting should finish approximately 9.00pm
Who: Everyone is most welcome
Northside Toastmasters Club is conveniently situated on the corner of Daniels and Main North Roads, in the heart of Redwood and the north of Christchurch. Meetings are held every Wednesday evening in the comfortable lounge of St Luke’s Church, a popular community group venue. There is some onsite and plenty of off-street parking nearby.
Why join Northside Toastmasters Club?
- Support – We are a small club with an encouraging and positive attitude.
- Friendship – Members have a diverse range of abilities, experiences, and backgrounds. We’re an interesting and welcoming bunch!
- Opportunity – Members have the opportunity to speak at every meeting. We very much learn by doing!
At Toastmasters we do not have,
- Lessons – meetings are organized and run by club members
- Teachers – members of all abilities learn from each other
- Homework – preparation for speaking roles is the responsibility of the speakers
Guests and visitors are most welcome to attend meetings throughout the year.
For further information please contact us by clicking here.